In order to help protect our patients and our team, as well as to make sure we are following mandates from the State of California, we have adapted the following guidelines:
- All patients will be screened using an online Wellness Questionnaire prior to EACH APPOINTMENT. This questionnaire will be available on our website homepage.
- All members of our team will be completing the same Wellness Questionnaire and conducting temperature checks every morning when we come into the office.
- Our appointments will be structured to allow social distancing.
- When you arrive to your appointment, we will ask that you wait in the car and call our office at (650)348-5424. One of our team members will welcome you in. Please make sure to wear a face covering. We would ask anybody accompanying a patient to wait outside or in the car, unless it is a minor or someone requiring special assistance. Those individuals or family members who need to accompany others will be screened as well before entering the office.
- When you come in, we will offer you hand sanitizer, ask you to fill out the same Wellness Questionnaire and have your temperature taken.
- Once the check-in process is completed, we will take you to the treatment room, get you comfortable and ready for your treatment.
We appreciate your patience and compliance with the new guidelines.