San Mateo Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Diana Dizik, D.D.S. is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Artistic Craftsmanship
- Biocompatible Materials
- Consultation & second opinion (free)
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures and Partials
- Emergency treatment (same day appointments)
- Fillings (tooth colored)
- Grinding teeth (bruxism)
- Gum treatment (nonsurgical)
- Halitosis Treatment
- Implant evaluation and restoration
- Inlays / Onlays
- Mouth Guards / Night Guards / Sports Guards
- Occlusal guards (night guards)
- Oral, head and neck cancer screening
- Pediatric care (children friendly)
- Prophylaxis - dental cleaning (with certified hygienist)
- Reconstructive dentistry
- Scaling and root planing (periodontics)
- Sedation - conscious (Nitrous Oxide analgesia)
- Sensitivity (anti-sensitivity treatment)
- Sports dentistry
- TMJ / TMD(temporal Mandibular Joint Disorder) diagnosis and treatment
- Opalesence Boost (teeth whitening) in office and take home
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes full mouth x- rays including bite wing x-rays.
We will work with an implant specialist to create an implant for a missing single tooth, missing multiple teeth, or replace a removable appliance.
Our state-of-the-art, in-office Power Bleaching system will make your teeth whiter in less than 1.5 hours. Another option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
Crowns and Veneers
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns (empressed material) on the anterior teeth. For the posterior, we use both porcelain fused to metal and all porcelain zirconia crowns.
Tooth-colored filings that are light cured to match your teeth.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bite guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you.